The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
A standout amongst the most intriguing things about nanotechnology is that the properties of numerous materials change when the size of their measurements approaches nanometers. Nanotechnology is the examination of unique phenomenon and utilization of structures between 1 nanometer (nm) and 100 nanometers in size to enable novel applications. Products based on nanotechnology are as of now being used. Incorporating nanoscale science, designing, and innovation, nanotechnology includes imaging, estimating, demonstrating, and controlling matter at nano scale.
- Track 1-1Nanotechnology in medicine
- Track 1-2Nanotechnology in materials science
- Track 1-3Nanotechnology in agriculture
- Track 1-4Nanotechnology in food and packaging
- Track 1-5Nanotechnology in water treatment
- Track 1-6Green nanotechnology
- Track 1-7Environment, human health and safety issues of nanotechnology
Nanomaterials are generally thought to be materials with no less than one outer measurement that measures 100 nanometers or less or with inner structures estimating 100 nm or less. They may be in the form of particles, rods, tubes or fibres. The nanomaterials that have an indistinguishable arrangement from known materials in mass shape may have diverse physico-synthetic properties than similar materials in mass frame and may carry on in an unexpected way. Nanomaterials have an extensive variety of uses ranging from medical devices to electronics, sustainable power technology, ecological remediation’s, healthcare, chemical industries and in different consumer items. Recent application of nanomaterials incorporates a scope of biomedical applications, for example, tissue engineering, drug delivery, and biosensors. Our session depicts a wide range of applications of nanotechnology and nanomaterials.
- Track 2-1Nanoparticles & nano powders
- Track 2-2Quantum dots
- Track 2-3Nanospheres & porous nanomaterials
- Track 2-4Nanorods and nanotubes
- Track 2-5Nanomaterials in chemical industry
- Track 2-6Nanomaterials applications
- Track 2-7Toxicity of nanomaterials
The objective of any engineered technique for preparation of nanoparticles is to fabricate nanomaterials which have the unique properties for applications that are a result of their characteristic length scale being in the nanometer run (1 – 100 nm). Likewise, the manufactured strategy should show control of size in this range with the goal that one or the other property can be attained. There are two general strategies for synthesis of nanomaterials and the fabrication of nanostructures: “Bottom Up” and “Top Down”.
Bottom up approach refers to the build-up of a material from the bottom: start with atoms or molecules and build up to nanostructures. The starting material is either gaseous state or liquid state of matter for bottom up method.
Top down approach refers to cutting of a bulk material to get nano sized particle: begin with a pattern generated on a larger scale, then reduced to nanoscale. The starting material is in solid state for top down method.
- Track 3-1Photolithography
- Track 3-2Electron-beam lithography
- Track 3-3Nanosphere lithography
- Track 3-4Physical vapor deposition
- Track 3-5Chemical vapor deposition
- Track 3-6Micro-emulsion method
- Track 3-7Sol-gel method
- Track 3-8Spray Pyrolysis
- Track 3-9Molecular self-assembly
- Track 3-10Electrodeposition
The Nanodevices and Nanostructures have presented a super trade of humankind with its Nano lifestyle machines. Nano scale materials are an extensively characterized set of substances that have no less than one basic measurement under 100 nanometers and have one of a kind electrical, magnetic, or optical properties. Ultrafine particulate matter is an outstanding case of nanoscale particles found in the earth. Nanodevices will finally have a huge impact on our capacity to enhance food production, improve human health, energy conversion and control pollution.
Nanosensors convey data about nanoparticles. Numerous logical achievements in Nanotechnology has been contributed by Nanosensors. Diverse kinds of sensors are developed from nanomaterials to distinguish a scope of substance vapors, to detect microbes or infections, to recognize single atoms to help pharmaceutical organizations in the generation of medications.
- Track 4-1Nanomedical devices
- Track 4-2Nanoswitches
- Track 4-3Magnetic nano devices
- Track 4-4Optical Nano sensors
- Track 4-5Nano-biosensors
- Track 4-6Latest research & applications of nanosensing
Nanoelectronics depend on the use of nanotechnology in the field of hardware and electronic segments. Despite the fact that the term Nanoelectronics may generally mean all the electronic parts, extraordinary consideration is given on account of transistors. These transistors have a size lesser than 100 nanometers. Obviously, they are little that different investigations must be made for knowing the quantum mechanical properties and between nuclear outline. Subsequently, however the transistors show up in the nanometer run, they are outlined through nanotechnology.
Nanophotonics is the investigation of the conduct of light on the nanometer scale, and of the association of nanometers-scale objects with light. It is a branch of optics, Nanotechnology, electrical building, and optical building. Nanophotonics is viewed as a pivotal innovation which is required to assume a corresponding part to small scale/nano hardware on chip and broaden the limit of media transmission systems.
- Track 5-1Nano transistors and nanowires
- Track 5-2Nanoelectronic devices
- Track 5-3Nano material electronics
- Track 5-4Optical properties of nanostructures
- Track 5-5Photonic & plasmonic nanomaterials
- Track 5-6Quantum nano-optics
Carbon nanotubes (CNTs) are allotropes of carbon with a tube-shaped nanostructure. These hollow and cylindrical carbon nanotubes have strange properties, which are significant for electronics, optics, nanotechnology and different fields of materials science and technology. Nano carbon materials, for example, Graphene, carbon nanotubes (CNTs) and fullerenes procure unprecedented properties. Carbon nanomaterials propose their utility as high portability electronic materials. Besides, the capacity to tune the band hole of semiconducting CNTs by means of control of distance across gives exceptional chances to redoing optical and optoelectronic properties. The properties of nanocarbons are extraordinarily reliant upon their synthesis.
- Track 6-1Carbon nanotubes (CNTs)
- Track 6-2Synthesis of carbon nanotubes
- Track 6-3Types of carbon nanotubes and related structures
- Track 6-4Characteristics of carbon-based nanomaterials
- Track 6-5Functionalization and applications of carbon nanotubes
Graphene is a nuclear scale honeycomb cross section made of carbon particles. Graphene can be defined as a single, thin layer of graphite and known as a “super material”. Graphene has put researchers all over the world into work to understand it in a better way. Graphene is without a doubt rising as a standout amongst the most encouraging nanomaterials on account of its one of a kind blend of brilliant properties, which opens a route for its exploitation in a wide range of uses extending from electrical to optics, sensors, and biodevices.
- Track 7-1Graphene based nanomaterials
- Track 7-2Graphene Synthesis
- Track 7-3Chemistry and biology studies of graphene
- Track 7-4Applications of graphene in energy
- Track 7-5Applications of graphene in medicine
Nanocomposite is a multiphase solid material where one of the phases has one, two or three dimensions of less than 100 nanometers (nm), or structures having nano-scale repeat distances between the different phases that make up the material. Nanocomposites are materials that consolidate nanosized particles into a matrix of standard material. The aftereffect of the expansion of nanoparticles is an exceptional change in properties that can incorporate mechanical quality, strength and electrical or warm conductivity. The adequacy of the nanoparticles is with the end goal that the measure of material included is typically just in the vicinity of 0.5 and 5% by weight. Nanoparticles have an amazingly high surface to volume proportion which significantly changes their properties when contrasted and their bulk measured counterparts. It additionally changes the manner by which the nanoparticles bond with the bulk material. The outcome is that the composite can be commonly enhanced as for the segment parts. Some nanocomposite materials have been appeared to be 1000 times harder than the bulk materials.
- Track 8-1Ceramic-matrix nanocomposites
- Track 8-2Metal-matrix nanocomposites
- Track 8-3Polymer-matrix nanocomposites
- Track 8-4Magnetic nanocomposites
Nanomaterials are described as materials with no short of what one outside estimation in the size degree from around 1-100 nanometers. Nanoparticles are things with every one of the three outside estimations at the nano-scale. Built nanoparticles are deliberately delivered and arranged with specific properties related to shape, estimate, surface properties and science. These properties are reflected in fog concentrates, colloids, or powders. Routinely, the direct of nanomaterials may depend more on surface district than atom plan itself. The control of organization, size, shape, and morphology of nanomaterials and nanoparticles is a basic establishment for the improvement and use of Nano scale gadgets in everywhere throughout the world.
Nanoparticles can be built with unmistakable pieces, sizes, shapes, and surface sciences to empower novel procedures in an extensive variety of natural applications. The one of a kind property of nanoparticles and their conduct in organic milieu likewise empower energizing and integrative ways to deal with concentrate essential natural inquiries.
- Track 9-1Engineered nanomaterials & Biological interactions
- Track 9-2Polymer Nanotechnology
- Track 9-3Inorganic/Organic Nanomaterials
- Track 9-4Nanostructured Coatings, Surfaces and Membranes
- Track 9-5Emerging Multifunctional Nanomaterials for Solar Energy Extraction
- Track 9-6Toxicity of Nanoparticles
A nanorobotics is a machine that can build and manipulate things precisely at an atomic level. Nanorobotics is the innovation of making machines or robots at or near the tiny size of a nanometre. Nanorobots would regularly be gadgets running in measure from 0.1-10 micrometers. The fundamental component utilized will be carbon as precious stone/fullerene nanocomposites in view of the quality and compound idleness of these structures. The other indispensable utilization of Nanotechnology in connection to medicinal research and diagnostics are nanorobots. Nanorobots, working in the human body, could screen levels of various mixes and record the data in their interior memory
- Track 10-1Robotic logging technology
- Track 10-2Nano biochips
- Track 10-3Nano 3D printing
- Track 10-4Nanorobotics in Gene Therapy
- Track 10-5Nanorobots in Cancer Detection and Treatment
- Track 10-6Nanorobotics in Surgery
The term nanocoating alludes to nanoscale (i.e. with a thickness of a couple of tens to a couple of several nanometers) thin-films that are connected to surfaces all together make or enhance a material's functionalities, for example, erosion assurance, water and ice insurance, contact lessening, antifouling and antibacterial properties, self-cleaning, warmth and radiation opposition, and thermal administration. Nanocoating is nano measured particles contained a type of mineral or compound that is normally painted onto a surface, for the most part being a machine or some likeness thereof, to help the gadget in a wide variety of capacities. Nanocoatings offer noteworthy advantages for applications in the protection, medicinal, aviation, oil and marine businesses, have driven makers to consolidate multi-useful coatings in their items.
- Track 11-1Anti-corrosion coatings
- Track 11-2Anti-abrasion coatings
- Track 11-3Antibacterial coatings
- Track 11-4Water proof and non-stick coatings
- Track 11-5Anti-reflection coating
- Track 11-6Thermal barrier coatings
The term Nanobiotechnology refers to the combination of nanotechnology and biology. The concepts that are enhanced through nanobiology include: Nanoparticle, Nano device and Nano scale phenomena that occurs within the discipline of nanotechnology. This approach to biology allows scientists to imagine and create systems that can be used for biological research. Revolutionary opportunities and future scope of nanobiotechnology are gaining its utmost importance in nano life sciences.
Applications in pharmaceuticals and molecular diagnostics, include drug delivery, drug discovery and drug development. Nanobiotechnology has extending the limits of detection to single molecules by refining the current molecular diagnostics. Nanoparticles play a vital role in the delivery of biological treatments, which include gene therapy, RNA interference, cell therapy, vaccines, and antisense therapeutics. The most promising application of nanobiotechnology is for the development of customized drugs. The combination of diagnostics with therapeutics, refinement of molecular diagnostics, and targeted drug delivery play important roles in this application. At last, the safety issues of nanoparticles are discussed including measures to address these. The prospects of nanobiotechnology are incredible.
- Track 12-1Gene Therapy
- Track 12-2Cellular Engineering
- Track 12-3Nano systems
- Track 12-4Lipid Nanotechnology
- Track 12-5Therapeutic applications
- Track 12-6Bioluminescent magnetic nanoparticles
- Track 12-7Nano-Mechanisms for Molecular Systems
- Track 12-8DNA Nanotechnology
Nanomedicine is the use of the nanotechnology (building of small machines) to the prevention and treatment of disease in the human body. Nanomedicine is a field of medical science whose applications are expanding increasingly on account of biological machines and nanorobots. Nanorobots are headways in nanomedicine as miniature surgeons. These machines help correct genetic deficiencies by replacing or altering DNA molecules, and repair damaged cells. For example, artificial white and red Blood cells, antiviral, artificial antibodies, and nanorobots. These nanomachines could influence the behaviour of individual cells.
Nanotechnology has given the likelihood of delivering drugs to targeted cells utilizing nanoparticles. The general drug intake and reactions might be brought down altogether by storing the dynamic agent in the morbid region only and in no higher measurement than required. Targeted drug delivery is proposed to lessen the side effects of drugs. Drug delivery centres around amplifying bioavailability both at particular places in the body and over some stretch of time. This can possibly be accomplished by molecular targeting by nanoengineered gadgets.
- Track 13-1Nanodrug delivery method
- Track 13-2Personalized nanomedicine
- Track 13-3Nanotechnology based imaging technologies for diagnosis and therapy
- Track 13-4Nanocapsules and nanocarriers
- Track 13-5The future of nanomedicine
Nanotechnology could be deliberately implemented in development of new drug delivery systems that can extend drug markets. Such a method would be applied to drugs selected for full-scale development based on their safety and efficacy information, but which fail to reach clinical development on account of poor bio pharmacological properties. The new drug delivery methods are required to enable pharmaceutical companies to reformulate existing drugs available, thereby expanding the lifetime of products and upgrading the performance of drugs by increasing effectiveness, safety and patient adherence, and finally lessening the healthcare costs.
Nanopharmaceutics refers to all aspects of nanotechnology-based pharmaceutics that applies to formulation, development and delivery aspects of pharmaceuticals. Nanomaterials (Nano size materials) that bring specific shapes and functionalities and nanodevices demonstrate a vital role in pharmaceutical nanotechnology. Nanopharmaceutics is the anticipation of healthcare and has gigantic promise.
- Track 14-1Nanoliposome
- Track 14-2Nanopharmaceuticals from the bench to Scale up
- Track 14-3Design of Nanopharmaceuticals
- Track 14-4Nano engineered drugs
- Track 14-5Nanosuspensions and nanoemulsions
- Track 14-6Biodegradability, Transformation, Alteration, Bioaccumulation
- Track 14-7Challenges and advances in Nanopharmaceuticals
Cancer Nanotechnology is associated with creating and using the develops of variable science and engineering with measurements at the nano-scale level equivalent to those of biomolecules or biological vesicles in the human body. It is the branch of nanotechnology concerned with the application of both the nanotechnology and nanomaterial ways to deal with the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- Track 15-1Nano materials for cancer diagnosis
- Track 15-2Nanotheranostics for Cancer
- Track 15-3RNA Nanotechnology for Cancer treatment
- Track 15-4Nano-enabled Immunotherapy
- Track 15-5Nanotherapy for Cancer
Nanotechnology has made great advance forward really taking shape of new materials, new surfaces and new structures which additionally ï¬nd application in the biomedical ï¬eld. Prerequisite for the choice of the biomaterial is its adequacy by the human body. A biomaterial utilized as an implant should have some imperative properties keeping in mind the end goal to long haul usage in the body without notoriety. This session covers a broad scope of subjects identified with the preparing, portrayal, demonstrating, and uses of nanostructured therapeutic device materials and natural materials.
- Track 16-1Types of Nanostructured Biomaterials
- Track 16-2Processing and Characterization of Nanostructured Biomaterials
- Track 16-3Biomaterials for Tissue Engineering
- Track 16-4Biomaterials for bone repair and regeneration
- Track 16-5Polymeric Biomaterials
In spite of the fact that the Infinite potential of nanotechnology is empowering the risks of nanoparticles have not been completely perceived. The broad condition of nanoparticles isn't a danger; however, it is basic to measure the opportunities and risks of nanotechnology in products and applications that may influence the earth. As particles are getting smaller in measure, the more receptive they will be. According to increased reactivity, the impacts of a substance is unsafe. Henceforth nanotechnology can make ordinarily harmless substances accept risky qualities. Nanoparticles' large relative surface territory likewise empowers them to apply a more grounded impact on their condition and to react with different substances. Nanotechnology supporters trust that it can possibly change our lives drastically, while opponents of nanotechnology expect that self-recreating "nanobots" could escape from research facilities and lessen all life on earth. Some moral discussions have been centered around the field of molecular nanotechnology. The absence of worthy morals look into proposition might be identified with the trouble in recognizing or envisioning moral issues that are special to nanobiotechnology, especially its close term applications.
- Track 17-1Risk Assessment and Management
- Track 17-2Health Impact of Nanotechnology
- Track 17-3Societal Impact of Nanotechnology
- Track 17-4Environmental Impact of Nanotechnology
- Track 17-5Regulation of Nanotechnology
Certain highlights of nanotechnology have been observed that are probably going to be important in determining its impact in the future. All the more essentially, reacting to the test of nanotechnology will require going up against "philosophical" inquiries regarding the kind of society we wish to make and the part that innovation may play in making it. Nanotechnology is rapidly picking up traction over a scope of industries, from energy storage to agriculture to water treatment. Today, nanotechnology is a standout amongst innovative, cutting-edge areas of scientific study and it keeps on progressing at amazing rates. From researchers at technology-centered companies and institutions to students pursuing a nanotechnology degree, pioneers in nanotechnology are making the latest breakthroughs in the field.
- Track 18-1In Healthcare Sector: Drug Delivery
- Track 18-2Agriculture: Crop Protection and Livestock Productivity
- Track 18-3Water Treatment: Safe Purification
- Track 18-4Diagnosis: Early Detection
- Track 18-5Energy Storage: Solar Power
- Track 18-6Nanoparticle-Filled Ink Conducts Electricity