The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
A standout amongst the most intriguing things about nanotechnology is that the properties of numerous materials change when the size of their measurements approaches nanometers. Nanotechnology is the examination of unique phenomenon and utilization of structures between 1 nanometer (nm) and 100 nanometers in size to enable novel applications. Products based on nanotechnology are as of now being used. Incorporating nanoscale science, designing, and innovation, nanotechnology includes imaging, estimating, demonstrating, and controlling matter at nano scale
- Track 1-1Nanotechnology in agriculture
- Track 1-2Nanotechnology in medicine
- Track 1-3Nanotechnology in materials science
- Track 1-4Nanotechnology in food and packaging
- Track 1-5Nanotechnology in water treatment
- Track 1-6Green nanotechnology
- Track 1-7Environment, human health and safety issues of nanotechnology
The term Nanobiotechnology refers to the combination of nanotechnology and biology. The concepts that are enhanced through nanobiology include: Nanoparticle, Nano device and Nano scale phenomena that occurs within the discipline of nanotechnology. This approach to biology allows scientists to imagine and create systems that can be used for biological research. Revolutionary opportunities and future scope of nanobiotechnology are gaining its utmost importance in nano life sciences.
Applications in pharmaceuticals and molecular diagnostics, include drug delivery, drug discovery and drug development. Nanobiotechnology has extending the limits of detection to single molecules by refining the current molecular diagnostics. Nanoparticles play a vital role in the delivery of biological treatments, which include gene therapy, RNA interference, cell therapy, vaccines, and antisense therapeutics. The most promising application of nanobiotechnology is for the development of customized drugs. The combination of diagnostics with therapeutics, refinement of molecular diagnostics, and targeted drug delivery play important roles in this application. At last, the safety issues of nanoparticles are discussed including measures to address these. The prospects of nanobiotechnology are incredible
- Track 2-1Gene Therapy
- Track 2-2Cellular Engineering
- Track 2-3Nano systems
- Track 2-4Lipid Nanotechnology
- Track 2-5Therapeutic applications
- Track 2-6Bioluminescent magnetic nanoparticles
- Track 2-7Nano-Mechanisms for Molecular Systems
- Track 2-8DNA Nanotechnology
The interdisciplinary field of materials science, likewise generally named materials science and building, includes the revelation and outline of new materials, with an accentuation on solids. The scholarly sources of materials science originate from the enlightenment when analysts started to utilize logical reasoning from science, physical science, and designing to comprehend antiquated, phenomenological perceptions in metallurgy and mineralogy. In that capacity, the field was for quite some time considered by scholarly establishments as a sub-field of these related fields
- Track 3-1Computational Materials Science
- Track 3-2Atomic Physics
- Track 3-3Engineering Applications of Materials
- Track 3-4Platform for Comprehensive Projects
- Track 3-5Research Support
- Track 3-6Products and Services
- Track 3-7Biomaterials for bone repair and regeneration
Nanotechnology has made great advance forward really taking shape of new materials, new surfaces and new structures which additionally ï¬nd application in the biomedical ï¬eld. Prerequisite for the choice of the biomaterial is its adequacy by the human body. A biomaterial utilized as an implant should have some imperative properties keeping in mind the end goal to long haul usage in the body without notoriety. This session covers a broad scope of subjects identified with the preparing, portrayal, demonstrating, and uses of nanostructured therapeutic device materials and natural materials.
- Track 4-1Types of Nanostructured Biomaterials
- Track 4-2Processing and Characterization of Nanostructured Biomaterials
- Track 4-3Biomaterials for Tissue Engineering
- Track 4-4Biomaterials for bone repair and regeneration
- Track 4-5Polymeric Biomaterials
Nanomedicine is the utilization of the nanotechnology (building of small machines) to the counteractive action and treatment of ailment in the human body. Nanomedicine is a field of medical science whose applications are expanding increasingly on account of biological machines and nanorobots. Nanorobots are headways in nanomedicine as miniature surgeons. These machines help correct genetic deficiencies by replacing or altering DNA molecules, and repair damaged cells. For instance, counterfeit white and red Blood cells, antiviral, fake antibodies, and nanorobots. These nanomachines could influence the behaviour of individual cells.
Nanotechnology has given the probability of conveying medications to focused cells using nanoparticles. The general medication admission and responses may be cut down inside and out by putting away the dynamic specialist in the sullen area just and in no higher estimation than required. Directed medication conveyance is proposed to diminish the reactions of medications. Medication conveyance bases on intensifying bioavailability both at specific places in the body and over some stretch of time. This can be practiced by sub-atomic focusing by nanoengineered gadgets.
- Track 5-1Nanodrug delivery method
- Track 5-2Nanomedical devices
- Track 5-3Personalized nanomedicine
- Track 5-4Nanotechnology based imaging technologies for diagnosis and therapy
- Track 5-5Nanocapsules and nanocarriers
- Track 5-6Nanoparticles: Health effects and toxicity
- Track 5-7The future of nanomedicine
Nanoelectronics rely upon the utilization of nanotechnology in the field of equipment and electronic portions. Notwithstanding the way that the term Nanoelectronics may commonly mean all the electronic parts, phenomenal thought is given because of transistors. These transistors have a size lesser than 100 nanometers. Clearly, they are little that various examinations must be made for knowing the quantum mechanical properties and between atomic layout. Hence, anyway the transistors appear in the nanometer run, they are laid out through nanotechnology.
Nanophotonics is the investigation of the conduct of light on the nanometer scale, and of the association of nanometers-scale objects with light. It is a branch of optics, Nanotechnology, electrical building, and optical building. Nanophotonics is viewed as a pivotal innovation which is required to assume a corresponding part to small scale/nano hardware on chip and broaden the limit of media transmission systems.
- Track 6-1Nano transistors and nanowires
- Track 6-2Nano electronic devices
- Track 6-3Nano material electronics
- Track 6-4Optical properties of nanostructures
- Track 6-5Photonic & plasmonic nanomaterials
- Track 6-6Quantum nano-optics
Graphene is an atomic scale honeycomb cross segment made of carbon particles. Graphene can be characterized as a solitary, slim layer of graphite and known as an "overly material" Graphene has put specialists everywhere throughout the world into work to comprehend it in a superior manner. Graphene is point of fact ascending as a champion among the most promising nanomaterials because of its exceptional mix of splendid properties, which opens a course for its abuse in a wide scope of employments reaching out from electrical to optics, sensors, and biodevices.
- Track 7-1Graphene based nanomaterials
- Track 7-2Graphene Synthesis
- Track 7-3Chemistry and biology studies of graphene
- Track 7-4Applications of graphene in energy
- Track 7-5Applications of graphene in medicine
Cancer Nanotechnology is associated with creating and using the develops of variable science and engineering with measurements at the nano-scale level equivalent to those of biomolecules or biological vesicles in the human body. It is the branch of nanotechnology concerned with the application of both the nanotechnology and nanomaterial ways to deal with the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- Track 8-1Nano materials for cancer diagnosis
- Track 8-2Nanotheranostics for Cancer
- Track 8-3RNA Nanotechnology for Cancer treatment
- Track 8-4Nano-enabled Immunotherapy
- Track 8-5Nanotherapy for Cancer
Nanocomposite is a multiphase solid material where one of the phases has one, two or three dimensions of less than 100 nanometers (nm), or structures having nano-scale repeat distances between the different phases that make up the material. Nanocomposites are materials that consolidate nanosized particles into a matrix of standard material. The aftereffect of the expansion of nanoparticles is an exceptional change in properties that can incorporate mechanical quality, strength and electrical or warm conductivity. The adequacy of the nanoparticles is with the end goal that the measure of material included is typically just in the vicinity of 0.5 and 5% by weight. Nanoparticles have an amazingly high surface to volume proportion which significantly changes their properties when contrasted and their bulk measured counterparts. It additionally changes the manner by which the nanoparticles bond with the bulk material. The outcome is that the composite can be commonly enhanced as for the segment parts. Some nanocomposite materials have been appeared to be 1000 times harder than the bulk materials.
- Track 9-1Bio chemical Methods
- Track 9-2Ceramic-matrix nanocomposites
- Track 9-3Metal-matrix nanocomposites
- Track 9-4Polymer-matrix nanocomposites
- Track 9-5Magnetic nanocomposites
Nano chemistry is the study of atom by atom or extremely small things in chemistry, physics, biology, materials science, and engineering and its applications. Nano chemistry is an advance area of chemistry for the study of nanoparticles and their compounds reactions and the production. Nano chemistry also covers medicine, computing, scientific exploration, and electronics, where nanochemistry offers the promise of building objects. Electrochemistry is the study of the chemical and its reactions between an electron conductor and an ion conductor under an electric field. Electrochemical strategies, and electroanalytical chemistry, as they relate to the any understanding of processes of each basic and technological importance resulting in the rational style and optimisation of little and enormous scale devices.
- Track 10-1Electro chemistry
- Track 10-2Inorganic Chemistry
- Track 10-3Petro Chemistry
- Track 10-4Bio chemical Methods
- Track 10-5Polymer chemistry
Carbon nanotubes (CNTs) are allotropes of carbon with a cylinder formed nanostructure. These empty and tube shaped carbon nanotubes have odd properties, which are critical for gadgets, optics, nanotechnology and various fields of materials science and innovation. Nano carbon materials, for instance, Graphene, carbon nanotubes (CNTs) and fullerenes acquire remarkable properties. Carbon nanomaterials propose their utility as high convenientce electronic materials. Plus, the ability to tune the band opening of semiconducting CNTs by methods for control of separation crosswise over gives extraordinary opportunities to re-trying optical and optoelectronic properties. The properties of nanocarbons are phenomenally dependent upon their union.
- Track 11-1Carbon nanotubes (CNTs)
- Track 11-2Synthesis of carbon nanotubes
- Track 11-3Types of carbon nanotubes and related structures
- Track 11-4Characteristics of carbon-based nanomaterials
- Track 11-5Functionalization and applications of carbon nanotubes
Nanoparticles are things with all of the three outside estimations at the nano-scale. Fabricated nanoparticles are intentionally conveyed and orchestrated with explicit properties identified with shape, gauge, surface properties and science. These properties are reflected in mist concentrates, colloids, or powders. Routinely, the direct of nanomaterials may depend more on surface locale than particle plan itself. The control of association, size, shape, and morphology of nanomaterials and nanoparticles is an essential foundation for the improvement and utilization of Nano scale contraptions in wherever all through the world.
Nanoparticles can be worked with undeniable pieces, sizes, shapes, and surface sciences to enable novel methods in a broad assortment of regular applications. The stand-out property of nanoparticles and their direct in natural milieu similarly enable stimulating and integrative approaches to manage concentrate fundamental characteristic request .
- Track 12-1Engineered nanomaterials & Biological interactions
- Track 12-2Polymer Nanotechnology
- Track 12-3Inorganic/Organic Nanomaterials
- Track 12-4Nanostructured Coatings, Surfaces and Membranes
- Track 12-5Emerging Multifunctional Nanomaterials for Solar Energy Extraction
- Track 12-6Toxicity of Nanoparticles
Nanotechnology refers to a wide scope of instruments, skill and applications that just include particles on the rough size of a few to many nanometers in width. Particles of this size have some distinct physicochemical and surface properties that lend themselves to novel employments. Without a doubt, supporters of nanotechnology recommend that this field of research could add to answers for a portion of the serious issues we face on the worldwide scale.
- Track 13-1Nanomaterials and Water Filtration
- Track 13-2Design of Nanodrugs
- Track 13-3Bimetallic Iron Nanoparticles
In the nourishment business, nanotechnology is being utilized to make better bundling and more beneficial sustenance. For instance, analysts are taking a shot at making sustenance bundles implanted with modest materials particularly intended to ready buyers that an item is no more drawn out safe to eat.
- Track 14-1Agriculture Nanotechnology
- Track 14-2Nanotechnology in Food Industry
- Track 14-3Nanotechnology in Food Microbiology
- Track 14-4Nanotechnology and Risk Assessment
- Track 14-5Potential for Regulatory Control
DNA nanotechnology is the plan and production of synthetic nucleic acid structures for specialized employments. In this field, nucleic acids are utilized as non-organic building materials for nanotechnology instead of as the bearers of genetic data in living cells. Scientists in the field have made static structures, for example, two-and three-dimensional crystal lattices, nanotubes, polyhedral, and subjective shapes, and useful gadgets, for example, sub-atomic machines and DNA computers. The field is starting to be utilized as a device to tackle essential science issues in biophysics and structural biology, incorporating applications in X-beam crystallography and atomic magnetic reverberation spectroscopy of proteins to decide structures. Potential applications in atomic scale hardware and Nano medication are additionally being examined.
- Track 15-1Properties of Nucleic Acids
- Track 15-2Dynamic DNA Nanotechnology
- Track 15-3Structural and Sequence Designing
- Track 15-4Design of Nano Drugs
Nanotechnology could be deliberately implemented in development of new drug delivery systems that can extend drug markets. Such a method would be applied to drugs selected for full-scale development based on their safety and efficacy information, but which fail to reach clinical development on account of poor bio pharmacological properties. The new drug delivery methods are required to enable pharmaceutical companies to reformulate existing drugs available, thereby expanding the lifetime of products and upgrading the performance of drugs by increasing effectiveness, safety and patient adherence, and finally lessening the healthcare costs.
Nanopharmaceutical refers to all aspects of nanotechnology-based pharmaceutics that applies to formulation, development and delivery aspects of pharmaceuticals. Nanomaterials (Nano size materials) that bring specific shapes and functionalities and nanodevices demonstrate a vital role in pharmaceutical nanotechnology. Nanopharmaceutics is the anticipation of healthcare and has gigantic promise.
- Track 16-1Nanoliposome
- Track 16-2Nanopharmaceuticals from the bench to Scale up
- Track 16-3Design of Nanopharmaceuticals
- Track 16-4Nano engineered drugs
- Track 16-5Nanosuspensions and nanoemulsions
- Track 16-6Biodegradability, Transformation, Alteration, Bioaccumulation
- Track 16-7Challenges and advances in Nanopharmaceuticals
Nanorobotics is the technology of creating machines or robots at or close to the microscopic scale of a nanometre.Nano robots would typically be devices ranging in size from 0.1-10 micrometres. The primary component utilized will be carbon as jewel/fullerene nanocomposites as a result of the quality and compound idleness of these structures. The other vital utilization of Nanotechnology in connection to medicinal research and diagnostics are Nano robots. Nano robots, operating in the human body, could monitor levels of different compounds and record the information in their internal memory.
- Track 17-1Swarm Robotics
- Track 17-2Nanorobotics in Surgery
- Track 17-3Nanorobots in Cancer Detection
- Track 17-4Nanorobotics in Gene Therapy
The Nanodevices and Nanostructures have exhibited a super exchange of mankind with its Nano way of life machines. Nano scale materials are a broadly portrayed arrangement of substances that have no short of what one fundamental estimation under 100 nanometers and have stand-out electrical, attractive, or optical properties. Ultrafine particulate issue is a remarkable instance of nanoscale particles found in the earth. Nanodevices will at long last hugy affect our ability to upgrade sustenance generation, improve human wellbeing, vitality change and control contamination.
Nanosensors pass on information about nanoparticles. Various legitimate accomplishments in Nanotechnology has been contributed by Nanosensors. Various sorts of sensors are created from to recognize an extent of substance vapors, to distinguish microorganisms or diseases, to perceive single iotas to help pharmaceutical associations in the age of meds.
- Track 18-1Nanoswitches
- Track 18-2NanoMedical
- Track 18-3Magnetic Nano devices
- Track 18-4Optical Nano sensors
- Track 18-5Nano-biosensors
- Track 18-6Latest research & applications of nanosensing
Nanofluidics is the investigation of the control, and control of liquids that are bound to structures of the nanometer. Liquids restricted in these structures show physical practices not seen in bigger structures. for example, those of micrometer measurements or more, on the grounds that the physical scaling lengths of the liquid, in all respects intently harmonize with the elements of the nanostructure itself.
- Track 19-1Nanofluidic Circuitry
- Track 19-2Tuneable Microlens Array
- Track 19-3Membrane Science
- Track 19-4Nanofluidic Devices for DNA Analysis
Green nanotechnology alludes to the utilization of nanotechnology to improve the natural sustainability of procedures delivering negative externalities. It additionally refers to the utilization of the results of nanotechnology to upgrade maintainability. Green nanotechnology has been depicted as the improvement of clean advancements, to limit potential natural and human wellbeing dangers related with the assembling and utilization of nanotechnology items, and to energize supplanting of existing items with new nano-items that are all the more ecologically benevolent all through their lifecycle.
- Track 20-1Toxicology and Analysis
- Track 20-2Social and Economic Aspects
- Track 20-3Environment Applications
- Track 20-4Barriers to Green Chemistry Innovation
Certain highlights of nanotechnology have been observed that are probably going to be important in determining its impact in the future. All the more essentially, reacting to the test of nanotechnology will require going up against "philosophical" inquiries regarding the kind of society we wish to make and the part that innovation may play in making it. Nanotechnology is rapidly picking up traction over a scope of industries, from energy storage to agriculture to water treatment. Today, nanotechnology is a standout amongst innovative, cutting-edge areas of scientific study and it keeps on progressing at amazing rates. From researchers at technology-centered companies and institutions to students pursuing a nanotechnology degree, pioneers in nanotechnology are making the latest breakthroughs in the field.
- Track 21-1Nanoparticle-Filled Ink Conducts Electricity
- Track 21-2In Healthcare Sector: Drug Delivery
- Track 21-3Agriculture: Crop Protection and Livestock Productivity
- Track 21-4Water Treatment: Safe Purification
- Track 21-5Diseases: Early Detection
- Track 21-6Energy Storage: Solar Power